Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The one where Paige is half-way done the MTC - Aug 1, 2015

Three weeks down, three to go!! Eeeeyoooo. AND I didn't even dye my clothes a different color this week. Yeah! I did forget to wash some though. 
Anyway! MTC life is still an adventure. We have a missionary coming to our zone next week from Lindon! I don't think I know him though. So that's cool.
I can kind of speak tagalog now without reading from a script. Crazy. I still sound like a caveman though :) oh! And there's a cute filipino sister down the hall from me! Well, she leaves today. But you know, whate'er. I don't really have a ton to say this week :) but I do have pictures this time!

PS- I love snail mail :3 draw cute pictures for me. Also don't send me actual snails please. They're kind of icky.











No comments:

Post a Comment