Saturday, August 8, 2015

The one where Paige is really close to flying - August 8, 2015

We got our travel plans yesterday!!! Huzzah!!! We're leaving August 20, and it'll be a party. A really, really long party void of any music or movies or tv and not being able to wear sweats cause I'm in public.... ANYWAY I'm the designated travel leader for the Urdaneta missionaries... eyo. That'll be terrifying. 


This week has been an adventure. I've seen SO many people! There's a bunch that came in just these last couple weeks that I know, and our teacher has us bear our testimony in tagalog 3 times a day to people around campus so I've made a ton of friends that way too, and I see them EVERYWHERE. Ees the best.
Oh!! I found out I'm 4th cousins with one of the Elders in my batch :) through Richard Orr and Caroline Derricott :) Cool, eh? There's also another Elder in one of the districts that just came in who's from Lindon :) hoorah! I think I was in seminary with his sister. But yeah.

President Nelson came and spake to us at the last Tuesday Devo!! It was SOOO COOL. AAAH. So cool. Anyway, that's pretty much it, I think.

Also, name the movie. Do it, I dare you.

"Pero hindi nagsalita ako, 'ayos peluka,' nagsalita ako, 'pinakamabuting peluka.' Naniniwala po ako na iba nila."

No comments:

Post a Comment