Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The one where Paige is a missionary - July 18, 2015

Kumusta! It's pDay!! Huzzah! This week has gone by really fast but the days have gone by really slowly. We finished teaching our first investigator! So that's cool. The last day we just went in and were like "We don't have a lesson. But here's our testimonies and we'll answer whatever questions you've got" and she agreed to be baptized and stuff. Twas awesome.

I accidentally said zone last time. There's lots of girls in our zone. We're the only girls in our district :) (But zone sounds smaller than district so it's totally not even my fault :P) Anyway, we quote Nacho Libre and Hot Rod all the time. Ees the best. We've got 6 Eelders and then me and Seester Stromberg. So... it's not much different than working at the elementary school, I guess. The jokes are pretty much the same. But my district is hilarious and I love them :)

One of the Elders gave me a blessing the other day and it was the coolest thing :) and we've taken to having DB (District Bonding) every night, which is fun. 

Tagalog is still crazy. But we're starting grammar this week and I'm SO EXCITED BECAUSE GRAMMAR MAKES SENSE AND THE LANGUAGE AS A WHOLE TOTALLY DOESN'T BUT NOW I GET TO LEARN WHY IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. Yaaaasss. I also keep seeing people I know so that's cool. 

Anyweh, yeah. My life.

No comments:

Post a Comment