Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The one where Paige is tired - July 11, 2015

It's P-Day! And I'm tired. All the time. I don't think I was ever meant to be awake this early in the morning. 
Anyway, the MTC is good. And I haven't gotten fat yet, which is also good... Tagalog is ridiculous though O_o I'm at least 87% sure it's not even a real language. It's pretty cool though. We've been studying so much my brain hurts and it feels like bedtime by 4pm but I have to stay awake for another 6 hours. 

My companion is awesome :) her name is Sister Stromberg, she's from Southern California. And she's Mr Dean's (from PG) granddaughter! Which I thought was cool. We're the only sisters in our zone, so that's fun. The elders are hilarious :) Oh! And Elder Hendricks (you know him as Lumiere) and Elder Smith (from Oak Canyon) and Elder Sandberg (1st ward!) are here :) it's so great seeing them at lunch and random places around the MTC :D 

We taught our first "investigator" yesterday... it was kind of a disaster, but my companion taught her to pray and she said the prayer at the end of the lesson :) it was great. We had no idea what happened. I also found something cool during personal study. Go read Moroni 8:16, then 1 John 4:8, 18-19, then look up Fear in the Bible Dictionary. I thought it was super great (: 

So that's pretty much it... I'm just real tired. All the time. Na paka pagod ka.
-Seester Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment