Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The One Where Paige Leaves Tomorrow - August 19, 2015

Kumusta!! As you may have noticed from the lovely title of this email, I ship out tomorrow!! Adventure!!! Hooray :) at any rate, I'm super excited and it'll be fantastic. I wrote a song last night to sum up my last day here. 

One day more
Another day, another destiny
Of this endless stay at the MTC
But soon enough we will take flight
I hope I last another night
One day more

How will we deal with all the heat?
104% humidity?
And all the questionable meat?
If I die it'd be a pity

But the gospel we will share
-Will we make it home again?
Many people there to baptize
-Oh I miss my comfy bed
Our testimonies we will bear
-What if I get a parasite?
And they'll feel the Holy Ghost

I'm tire of MTC Fooooood
One day more!

One more day to do my laundry
We will do it in one load
And I have to start my packing
A to-do list overload (one day more!)

Past or present tense
Study words on TALL
It's a crazy pronoun-marker free-for-all
Conjugate this now
SYL a lot
Everything learned yesterday I've now forgot

One more day all on our own
-What if we get lost at sea?
It's just me and my companion
-Did I pack all that I need?
But the Philippines will be home
-What about all of the bugs
And I'll love the people there

The time is now to serve the LORD
ONE DAY MORE!!
 *insert conglomeration of singing here*

Tomorrow we'll be far away
Tomorrow on a big airplane

Tomorrow we will do what God in Heaven has in store
One more dawn
One more prayer
ONE DAY MORE













No comments:

Post a Comment