Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The One Where Paige is Leaving - August 15, 2015

Last week at the MTC!! Hooplah! We ship out on Thursday, then to Tokyo, then Manila!! We're spending 5 days at the Manila MTC, which is awesome. So excited!! 
Anyway, I'm sure a ton has happened this week, but the week has been so long I can't really remember much of it :P My memory retention is prime. Um... oh! One of my elders has been having heart issues this last week so we're waiting to find out what's happening with that... scary stuff! O_o But he's doing alright right now :) We also drew pictures of the Avengers as cats in my journal. Because why not? 

It's crazy that we're leaving so soon! As super excited as I am to leave the MTC, I'll probs miss it a little bit ;) 

Oh! I saw Elder Micah Wilcock and Elder Elijah Bickmore and Sister Brittany Rytting! Love them (: Anywho! Um... yeah! That's pretty much all I can think of right now. I might send more later today, we'll see. Mahal kita!

-Seester Burton

PS, do you think there was an apostle who just made bad puns all the time? Elder Bice says it was probably Judas. 

Also PS, name the scripture!

Samakatwid, o ikaw na humaharap sa paglilinkod sa Diyos, tiyaking pinaglilingkuran mo siya na buong puso, kakayahan, pagiisip, at lakas, upang ikaw ay makatayong walang-sala sa harapan ng Diyos sa huling araw. 
Sapagkat masdan, ang bukid ay puti na, upang na anihin. At narito, siya na humahawak sa kanyang panggapas nang buo inyong lakas, siya rin ay nagiimbak nang hindi siya masawi, kundi ng kaligayahan ang kanyang kaluluwa.

(I may be a little off on that last part, I'm still working on memorization :3)

No comments:

Post a Comment