Saturday, November 7, 2015

The One With the Music - October 5th, 2015

Good morning!

This week hasn't been too terribly eventful. But that's okay :) 

I went on exchanges this week, which was pretty cool. I accidentally got mixed up on the lessons so I shared a big long scripture about baptism with the lady that Sis. Smith was dropping that lesson... oops :P haha but it worked out because it turned out to be the passage that Sis. Smith had assigned her to read that one and then forgot! Gotta love the Spirit, yeah? :)

We also have a member in our ward who just got back from his mission not this last wednesday but the one before. He's great to work with cause he's still all about missionary work :) yasss.
We get to watch GenCon this upcoming weekend! I'm so excited :D I hope y'all have enjoyed it! Women's session was really good. I liked what one of the speakers (don't remember who) said about how there are too many good things in life to focus on the bad.

Also I like how if you watch the choir you can kind of tell which ones are choir kids ;)

So yesterday we were waiting for one of the members so we sat in on the rest of their mission prep class. Then they asked us to do a role play for extending commitments. I. Hate. Role plays. Anyway... they said I could teach in english and I was like "YASSS I love english" But as it turns out, teaching in english is difficult now. Like ano kahit (that is, "what even", not to be confused with kahit ano, which is "anything"). So yeah.

Apparently there's no Dr. Pepper in Urdaneta :'( they have it in Manila but not here. And that saddens me deeply. So for those of you in the Provo/Orem area, please go to Sodalicious and order a Southern Gentleman and drink it for me. Salamat <3

I really miss country music. And I didn't even listen to that much country music before. But we do listen to Nashville Tribute Band sometimes which makes me happy :) 
Booorrrn
Bo-oooorrrn
Born in Bethlehemmmmmmmmmmmm

Also the other day the neighbors of one of our investigators were blaring Open Arms by Journey and I got the feels. Because Journey. And also my ballroom days.

Speaking of feels! I got a Starry Night journal and it's beautiful and it gives me the feels every day because Vincent and the Doctor.

Yep :) mahal kita! Please enjoy my journal drawings





No comments:

Post a Comment