Saturday, November 7, 2015

The One With the Baptisms - November 2nd, 2015

Hello po!

This week has been pretty dandy :) 2 baptisms!! hoorah!! I'm so happy for them ^_^ Glocelle and Waken are awesome. Then Maribel is set for next week (she'd only been to church 3 times b/c of the bagyo and she needs to have gone 4). 

Also, included is a picture from the baptism :) we're all looking at different cameras because there was like 700 of them. And if you look closely you can see a ZL and a Sister Naua in the back. Anywho, I wore the most Snow White -iest outfit I could find because Halloween.

Guess what! I'll be old soon. Weird... 9 more days and I'll not be a teenager any longer. Ano kahit?? Also I met my mission grandma last week :) she's nice.

I've been in a real "let's make all the things" kind of mood lately. So I made snickerdoodles in our toaster oven last night, and they were pretty not-awful. They probs would've been better if I had baking soda, and actual butter instead of chocolate margarine... but it's alright :) Maybe I'll try chocolate chip someday :) I also made a piano (I'm learning piano now). It's paper, so, you know, it doesn't actually make sounds. But I figure it'll help me with fluency and all that. I've named it Joshua to keep me motivated to actually learn how to play <3

Being on a mission has really made me realize all the things I want to do with my life. Like, I actually want to learn how to play instruments and sew all the things and travel and do ballroom and irish and start voice lessons again and... lahat! Everything! And... I'm excited for college?? What?? Anywho. I'm not quite so apathetic anymore. Just a -little bit- apathetic.

Also this week is transfer week (short transfer :P). I'm pretty sure I'm staying b/c follow up training, but who knows? I want to stay though. I love Villasis :) We have cute little old ladies here too, and they make us feel like the sons of Mosiah in Alma 27:4, "as though [we] were angels sent from God". We'll ask how they're doing and they say "So happy! Because Heavenly Father sent you here to visit me!" And I love them. And the kids too :) Like Malyn and Jennilyn and Jenny and all the cute little boys in our ward :)

Anywho... iyan lang :) not a ton to say this week ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment