Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The One With The Opera - Nov 8, 2015

They were playing opera in National Bookstore last P-day and it made my heart so happy <3 I think it was Barber of Seville? Anyway, I love opera. Someday I'll be the Queen of the Night. It's fine.

So yeah, still alive!! This week has been pretty good. Pretty hot though. My 5 years of Princess Festival did not prepare me for this. Nope nope nope! Also my body was like "Hey know what'd be fun? Getting sick. Because that's the BEST!!" so I've felt a bit yucky and my brain has been mush and I've sounded like a dying cow. But other than that, good week :)

Maribel is getting baptized this week!! Hooray!! It's been a long time in the making, but we survived!! 

Also I'm staying in Villasis and Sis. Antenorcruz is still my comp so she's stuck with me for another 8 weeks :) Ha!

The ants still don't leave us alone. I went to make a peanut butter sandwich the other day and there were ants in my peanut butter. INSIDE THE JAR. 5 of them. Like, EXCUSE YOU, WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT. Anywho. Ants are dumb.

Sister Naua and Sister Smith got transferred, which means we've lost our altos. And that reminded me of a thing. Sometimes we don't feel like our part matters all that much, and we feel like we don't make a difference. But there is always someone listening, someone who needs the richness that we bring to the song that is life :) So when you're feeling like you can't do much, or you feel like giving up because you aren't needed, just remember that the melody isn't all that great without the harmony :) We need the altos, we need the tenors, we need the basses, not just the sopranos. Because otherwise it's just a lot of high notes without anything to bring life to it :) Just keep on being you, because you bring a lot more joy to people's lives than you might realize ^_^ Iyan lang.

No comments:

Post a Comment