Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The One Where We're Relentless - Jan 24, 2016

And soooooo tired O_o Last week was Relentless week in our zone. Then it was announced that this week is Relentless week too... we're tired :) anyway! The work is still going. We had an OYM blitz last friday and there's anti-drug signs everywhere and one of them said "Prohibited Drugs Lead To Hell. Beware." and it made me really happy. I hope everyone's had a good time lazing on a Sunday, lazing on a Sunday, lazing on a Sunday afternoon :) *insert electric guitar solo* I cut my hair yesterday. 

Well, Strom and I cut my hair yesterday. We had no idea what we were doing, but it's okay cause it's fun and I don't have a mullet anymore :D oh frabjous day! Calooh, callay!

Also sometimes I give Voldemort hugs to old ladies because they don't hug me back when I hug them and I'm like WAT I DO NOW. Ha.

This week has been tiring. BUT our less active members are starting to come back to church and that makes me happy :) Hooplah! 
Yep. 

Love the work, love the Lord, love you all :)
Que je crois en toi :3

-Sister Burton
(Pangalawang-Pinakamaganda)

Please enjoy these pictures of us being cute and the tortillas I made and cute animals and things :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment