Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The One With The Leading - Nov 29, 2015

Top o' the mornin'! 
Let's see... this week has been... good. I wanted to use a better adjective but I can't think of one. It's been good. We had exchanges on Wednesday, and I led the area for the first time, which is pretty exciting. I guess technically I've led before, but that was with A-Cruz so she already knew everything anyway :P haha. Anyway, Tuesday night we met with the other sisters at CB mall, then Sis. Leyte and I went back to Villasis. So Wednesday I led and we got punted a lot but it's okay because we also OYMed a lot :) and I made Salted Caramel Cloud 9 cookies and they were AWESOME. Then Thursday we went to Manaoag. And it took like 2 hours, then we got to the house, I got A-Cruz, and we made the trek back. AGGE. Sometimes I really dislike long rides. But it was airconditioned so I guess it's alright. I bought cheese -REAL cheese!- last week and made grilled cheese sandwiches and it was heaven. And Kelly-Dog had puppies!! They're perfect. And remember Ham the pig from next door? He's a girl. And also had babies :)

Also we taught a funny old man on Friday. His name is Antonio, and he LOVES the Bible, which is great :) Except one problem- he basically can't hear me when I talk. Ha. My voice is too high, so he can't hear it very well >_< it's like high school all over again. 

Aaaanyway. As you may have noticed by now, the Church has a new... what's the word? Christmas thing :) good enough. Initiative!! And it's really great, because #ASaviorIsBorn just for us :) A lot of the time we focus on the fact that Christ died for us, but how often do we reflect on the fact that He was born for us? He was born here on earth and lived for us, showing us the path to Heavenly Father. He was our perfect example of how to treat others and how to become really, truly happy :) With this Christmas season right at the door, take a little time (or a lottle time) to think about why our Savior was born and how He lived for you ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment