Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The One With The Truck - Dec 13, 2015

Hello po everyone! 

This week has been great :) even though I'm sickly so my brain feels like mud and coughing isn't fun. But CHRISTMAS! I love Christmas :) Christmas Conference was wonderful and I love everything AND WE WATCHED PRINCE OF EGYPT AND MY HEART CRIED FOR JOY. And the Christmas Devotional was wonderful too :) someday I'll audition for MoTab, I think. Will I make it? Ha. Probs not. But I'll audition :)

Apparently the other sisters' investigators call me Sister Mahinhin... haha! One of them has a huge crush on me. He's six. Ain't that just the way.

Adventure/Miracle story! Let me preface this by saying that the bread truck is my FAVORITE truck. Heavenly Father sends it our way whenever we're punted a lot so that I can get a chocolate crinkle (or two or three...) to cheer myself up. So this last Saturday we had to get to MCM but we were in our far area and it was dark already and we couldn't get a trike. So we're standing there waiting and I jokingly said "Hey maybe we'll see the bread truck!" cause we'd gotten snacks from the bread truck earlier. So we're standing there waiting and then THE BREAD TRUCK DRIVES BY. And the fellowshipper we were working with stops it and got some cookies, then the bread truck lady was like "Hey! Hop in, we'll give you a ride!" and they took us to the church :) we were like 20 minutes late because we were stopped every so often by people wanting yummy pastries, but it was a Christmas Miracle :) 

The end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment