Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The One With All The Animals - Jan. 17, 2016

This week has been great :) new area, new people, new animal friends because ONE OF THE MEMBERS HAS MONKEYS. And cool lizard things that I was told were alligators but actually they look like komodo dragons. And one of our less active members has the cutest, sweetest husky :) I love animals. ALL OF THEM. Except insects and spiders. They aren't animals. They're tiny demons. Well, maybe not the scary-as-heck weird squishy ant bug things that are tan and have moth wings and fly with their bodies vertical instead of horizonal and have weird little club feet and grashopper legs... I think those are fairies disguised to look like nasty bugs.

Aaaanyway. The work is still going good :) we just need people to come to church on Sundays because, you know, that's vital :) Go to church. Dooo iiiittttt. Lots of new investigators this week, it's great ^_^ AND! We went to Cute Nanay's birthday party on Saturday. She's the mother of one of our less active members, and she's SO CUTE. She's a little raisin lady and she doesn't understand Tagalog either cause all she speaks is Ilocano, and she gives me a big hug every time she sees me and she always wears an old lady mumu. We learned how to say I love you in Ilocano just for her :) haha "ayayatin ka!"

Anywho, that's pretty much my week :) not much to report... I apologize for the lack of information you're probably wondering about :) But I'm buhay pa. 

Mahal ko kayoooo!
-Sister Burton!

No comments:

Post a Comment