Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The One With Nephi - Jan. 31, 2016

This week I've been trying to follow Nephi's example by being more obedient. Because it's SO HARD waking up in the morning O_o we had interviews with President Deyro this week and I told him I'm exhausted by the day before I even get out of bed. He said it's probably orange-level stress. Ha. So during personal study the other day I came across 1 Nephi 20:18, which made me think about the things I need to work on to recieve the promised peace. Aaanyway, I've been trying really hard to get out of bed on time this week and exercise, and it's been great! I don't get exhausted til like, 3 or 4! Hooplah!

We had the Blitz in our area this week, so that was great :) the elders kept asking where they were supposed to go and I'm like "Uuuuuuuuummmmm I have no idea. Ask Taps." But they found lots of new people for us :) Hoorah for Israel! 

Strom and I watched most of the Joseph Smith movie and Joseph and Emma are my OTP.

Love you all :3
-Sis.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment