Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The One With The Silent Night - Dec. 27, 2015

Merry Christmas! I guess Silent Night is my nickname now... it's cause I don't talk. But it's okay. Anyway! Christmas was great :) We watched movies and ate food and I made cookies and we had a grand old time :) 

Also on Christmas Eve we had the Christmas initiative at the mall, where Elder Dahle and Elder Dromey put on a concert and we went and OYMed to EVERYONE and we showed church videos and stuff. We had -maybe- a hundred people show up over the 4 hours it was going on, and most of them were members, but that's okay too. We still found people :) 

Malyn and Manilyn were baptized this weekend! :D Hoorah!! Except we waited for Malyn at the church on Saturday and she didn't show up, so Bro. Marny went to their house to see where everyone was and they were like "We can't find her, she's probably at the palengke somewhere." So.... Manilyn was baptized on Saturday. We went to Malyn later that night and told her she could be baptized in the morning, and she was so excited ^_^ so she was baptized Sunday morning. Also she stole my camera and took a picture of her little brother peeing on the steeple of the church... WHY -_- Children. 

Aaaanyway... Someday I'll be strong enough that I can punch really hard underwater so I can punch a shark in the face :)
Love you all! Merry Christmas and happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment